Thursday, December 22, 2011

BLOGGING AND INJURIES

Dear Readers,

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog this year.  I'm down with a little knee surgery and have not really been able to function clearly enough to put some solid predictions on paper.  Hopefully tomorrow I can put down some Saturday previews, but as this is a one man operation, I hope you'll beg my pardon if I don't.

Wishing you the best of luck in your fantasy championship.  Foster and Tate are solid plays.  Yates may put up some decent numbers as well, but if you've got someone better, you're staying with them.  Not recommending any Colts in this one, even at home, though if you spent a high pick on Reggie Wayne, you're playing him because you have to.

Best wishes for the holidays.

Jon

No comments:

Post a Comment